British Gas Service Contract

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just about to do the online test for the BG Service/Repair contract which is advertised on the Rigg Energy website. Was told by the Rigg employee I spoke to that the subcontractors make between £600-1000 a week. Have my suspicions, though, since it seems to be permanently advertised which leads me to believe there'll be a high turnover. Anyone got any thoughts? I know BG don't have the best reputation, certainly not from the few people I know who have worked for them, but they certainly can't be any worse than the shower I work for now.

By the way, there are a few people on here who seem to scan through topics so they can leave witty coments all over. These people are w*****s. Please don't be one on this post.

And yes, I know this should be on the Combustion Chamber but there doesn't seem to be a way in.

Sponsored Links
As you remarked yourself, if it is so wonderful to be a subby, why do they need to advertise at all, let alone constantly?

load of bulls*** la I passed the online test but too many people talked me out of it.

but then again beggars carn't be chooses

I p*ssed their online test, gotta a practical test this friday but I cant be arsed with them as I got plenty of work, toss$rs

Sponsored Links
I p*ssed their online test, gotta a practical test this friday but I cant be a***d with them as I got plenty of work, toss$rs
Why did you bother with the online test when you have no intention of attempting the practical? Don't understand your logic.

Busy son. Who is looking for work? you? plenty of ropey ideals out there son. I aint no Ideal bull sh*tter! You cant pollish a turd :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back