British / Scottish Gas Engineers Please Read

Sponsored Links
Dick Puller posted that he would send my comments about a particular make of boiler to the legal department of a Dutch company that makes boilers. Mods deleted the entire thread.

I just think he is being unjustly critical of BG technicians and their ability.

Sponsored Links
They won't clean the electrodes or hex and don't take gas pressures unless they suspect a fault.
If it FGAs ok and gas rate is ok then that's it.

With BG you'll get some kid lead by the nose by his laptop.

Should I forward that comment to the Legal Department at British Gas ?

By all means BG, you send what you want to, eh.....BG.
My uncle is a QC on his last legs so be PDQ!!
TTFN.

These young pups that work there are clueless!!

It was your constant drivel & abuse that gets these threads deleted Berny. You should be banned directly fella!!

Can't see a local plumber or ideal coming out at 1am to an uncontainable water leak.;)

BG cover has its pros and cons. For landlords it can be invaluable and you just add the homecare costs into your rent charge.

Why not?? Lots have 24/7 cover!!
With BG you'll get some kid lead by the nose by his laptop.
Or you might just get one of us that posts on here!

PETIT i can't say much on here , I've a mate who has been offered £20 each LL , is that a good price for bg for SE ? does that include repairs as well ?

EDIT do they offer more ? or is that fixed

PETIT i can't say much on here , I've a mate who has been offered £20 each LL , is that a good price for bg for SE ? does that include repairs as well ?

EDIT do they offer more ? or is that fixed
Tbh I've no idea on BGs subbie rates. £20 will be service only though.

is it alright to pm you mate just a couple of question to ask if that alright , not about SE
EDIT will do it tomorrow if ok

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back