Brits now destroying their own tourism industry

Coffee shops.... Starbucks.... I pay good money for a good coffee. Most of the time they produce rubbish. I might ger a smile but I want a smile and a good coffee.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We struggled to get something to eat a couple of weeks ago on they way back from Wales.
19:00 on a Sunday, first 2 restaurants said kitchen had already closed :eek:
They offered a microwaved soup of the day.
Their closing time at the door said 10pm o_Oo_Oo_O
We ended up in a beefeater.
What sort of business sense is this???

We struggled to get something to eat a couple of weeks ago on they way back from Wales.
19:00 on a Sunday, first 2 restaurants said kitchen had already closed :eek:
They offered a microwaved soup of the day.
Their closing time at the door said 10pm o_Oo_Oo_O
We ended up in a beefeater.
What sort of business sense is this???

shortage of staff I think

People are quitting tourism because British holiday makers, used to being impolite and abusive abroad, are now doing it at home.

"Some have been reduced to tears. Being on the receiving end of abusive behaviour day in, day out has led to mental health problems.
This seems to be the all new must have condition.

I imagine there is a big difference to fighting in a war zone and someone being unpleasant - pity the two are being compared

Shows what you know, inn by the sea, lee on solent :D
So your the one talking b ollox
Sh*t on a shovel and a watneys party seven then...

Gosport folks really know how to live it up :LOL:

12 of us going for lunch to a Chinese buffet today. Total cost, including drinks, expecting to pay around £300 but the staff are brilliant, the food is always hot and delicious and, because it's a buffet, you can have as much as you want.

I imagine there is a big difference to fighting in a war zone and someone being unpleasant - pity the two are being compared
I applaud all those service people who bring mental health into the spotlight. Are you one of these who wishes it swept under the carpet and are happy for more suicides? Blow me down.....

This seems to be the all new must have condition.

W3nker.

You imagine all sorts of things. Many of them utter rubbish.

Here, for example, you seem to be imagining that "mental health problems" are a sort of binary condition, and that the only alternative to "none whatsoever" is "seriously suicide causing PTSD resulting from soldiering". No middle ground. No spectrum.

You seem to be imagining that if someone is made so miserable and depressed by the way they are treated in their job that it is causing them genuine distress that you have the right and the expertise to tell them that it does not.

Sponsored Links
Back