Broadband Connection

hi1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are you paying for your broadband connection, and of course any educational films you may watch? Yes. Then why isn't Ms Smith, current home secretary (subject to change). :confused: Do these parasites pay for anything out of their own pockets? 2nd house paid for by you and me, furnished by guess who. Married ? get paid for your partner, sorry personal assistant. Kids at abit of a loose end at uni pay them for the same thing. Need to travel, taxpayer will pick up the tab even if its for your missis to go to the market mr speaker, no buses round your way then? And they are going to sort it all out in the next few weeks, why hasn't this abuse of power been stopped before, because we make the laws thats why.

Sponsored Links
Can she afford it as she is only on about £100 K a year. :?: That sort of money doesn't go far you know. :(

I don't know what all the fuss is about :rolleyes:

Bit a blue for the dads hey, Wahey! :LOL:
peterkay.jpg

Sponsored Links
Why can't they stay in digs like the rest of us who work away from home?

Among many other things, she claimed for a bath plug (price 88p).

I think that in the interests of fairness, all hardworking families should be entitled to claim free bath plugs. If the government sets up a department for buying bath plugs they could probably bring the unit cost down quite substantially.

Obviously there could be a problem with providing bath plugs to people who have more than one bath. Should Tony McNulty be allowed a free bath plug for his parents' home even though he doesn't live there? Is Tony McNulty genuinely hardworking, and how can we tell? I admit I haven't thought these details through.

However, I feel so strongly about this that I've submitted a petition to the Prime Minister. Visit the Number 10 website http://www.number10.gov.uk/ to see if they've taken it on, and sign my petition there.

I've followed that link, Tim, and as far as I can see all the providers want some kind of payment for the service they offer.

I don't see any mention of broadband services paid for by the taxpayer, and free for second home owners. Nor, come to that, any reference to free bath plugs.

sorry thought this thread was about broadband connections?

Sponsored Links