Broadcasting the Gaza emergency appeal.

Sponsored Links
The answers both from the BBC and from Sky didn't surprise me as the whole TV industry is run by Jews from the Grades to the Ross's etc etc

Sponsored Links
thats a pretty poor answer there RF i understand it was a straight question but you are not adding much to the debate.

i think it was a bad decision, the people of gaza have a genuine humanitarian need and the bbcs' choice not to air this plea is, i think, a response to critisism they have been receiving that their reporting is anti-israel.

Top Marks to ITV for showing the appeal this evening.

The answers both from the BBC and from Sky didn't surprise me as the whole TV industry is run by Jews from the Grades to the Ross's etc etc

I didn't exactly know this, thanks for that

I think that answer's the question for me ;)

why would they want to help them :?: when just last week they were killing them...

why,,?it begs a question, when the above shows clearly the level of control and influence they have, did ITV not do the same ,

i wonder if all jews agree with what is going on???

Seems to me it's got *more* of people's awareness, by *not* being broadcast by the Beeb and Sky. As such, what damage is their stance doing to the fundraising? None, as far as I can see, Jewish infiltration or otherwise.

Either way, I'll be contributing the same amount, whether they show it, or not.

Seems to me it's got *more* of people's awareness, by *not* being broadcast by the Beeb and Sky. As such, what damage is their stance doing to the fundraising? None, as far as I can see, Jewish infiltration or otherwise.

Totally agree - the BBC wont broadcast the appeal but put the 'non broadcast of the appeal' as one of the top stories on the 10o'clock news last night, with the biggest picture advertising the appeal behind Dermot as he read out the story. Probably reached a bigger audience being on the news than it would have done as an appeal when people may have taken the break in programs as a chance to head off to the loo or check whats on the other channels.

If the shoe was on the other foot, and 1,500 Israelis were dead and their country devastated would the BBC still refuse to screen an appeal? isn't it up to the viewers to make their own minds up on what is propaganda and what isn't, is the BBC implying that we are to stupid to know the difference.

On the subject of propaganda why is it that hardly a day goes by without another holocaust documentry or feature film on the TV or in the cinema.25 million Russians died during the second World War, a lot of them as the result of Genocide, we don't hear much about their suffering.

Sponsored Links
Back