broadly speaking

On a serious note.......

I think you've got some neck Martian.

Questioning the motives of fellow members on this forum, when you've made your reasons for being here completely clear in the past.

Sponsored Links
Do you mean to pop on late, be abusive.
Complain several times to the admin/mods and get the complaints deleted, and complain again.
Turn up the next night as if nothing has happened and then criticize others.
Then get drunk and crawl off to bed again and forget what he said the next day.

As was and is the life of Imahasbeen ;)

Complain several times to the admin/mods and get the complaints deleted, and complain again.

That's the one. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
One observation I have about your posts though - you spend an awful lot of time trying to analyse the place and the people that contribute. Why is that?

I've noticed that too, he seems very desperate to be "accepted"......by a group of anonymous strangers ffs. :rolleyes:

It is a condition, one shown generally by people who have little self confidence.

Shame really, sometimes he can be lucid.
Rather than loopy ;)

Why is he never allowed on the forum until 11pm? It used to be 9pm. I guess he's a henpecked hubby eh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As was and is the life of Imahasbeen ;)

it's a typical sign of the likes of you alarm.... you're great on these forums, because most of your life is spent here.... why wouldn't you be good ? i don't come on here earlier because i have a life...... simple really. I actually love DIYnot... the rest of it is brilliant.... but GD is overrun by society's ne'erdowells !! (presently)

it'll change though as everything does, it ebbs and flows.... the crazy gang that strut their stuff around here will be gone - don't know when, don't care.

But to pick up on one little point in your stuff i quoted... you say i turn up and be abusive !!! please put that into context.... which is i turn up find stuff deleted, and everything else littered with insults... i then try to defend myself and the pack decend... i'm occasionally gonna have a go back, yet that's fuel to you and justification to attack again...

You're a text book forum dependant, alarm... i'm happy for you... ;) :LOL:

funny that Fred, nor sooey saw this aimed at them....

sad people i feel sorry for,,, to a degree.... i am gone now.... back to my normal life... thank you Fred, especially, for an entertaining hour ;)

Sponsored Links
Back