Brown to give £150 to all with kids.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So Gordon Brown is going to spend a £billion of your money buying votes in Middle England. If you get Child Benefit - you get £150 towards your heating bills. It matters not how many millions you have in the bank. In so many instances, money will be taken from a poor person/couple without children and given to rich families worth millions. I guess you will even get it whether your kids live in the UK or not.
No wonder the poor are leaving mainland Europe in their droves and heading over here. Money for nothing - and it will leave us all in Dire Straits. I guess most of it will go on drink and fags anyway.
Get this clown out of office.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4493655.ece

Sponsored Links
That's what the song said though wannit? Money for nothin and your kids for free. :LOL:

. I guess most of it will go on drink and fags anyway.
I don't drink or smoke so i think i'll turn thermostat up in the winter and use it to pay for that.If this story is true then what a nice prime minister he his turning out to be.And if its false kick the b******d out and let millipede have a go.It won't leave us in dire straights,the treasury is awash with money from high tax returns on the now normal high price of fuel.

Sponsored Links
Gordon Brown, "your latest trick" is beyond a joke. Unfortunately "the man's too strong" to buy a "ticket to heaven" so he's still doing the "walk of life" in number 10.
I watch the "news" and it seems the problem is that he's had precious little "communique" with the producers of "heavy fuel". What with the "industrial disease" of recent years this is "one world" that is suffering big time. There'll be no "twisting by the pool" in Espania this year!

"Once upon a time in the west" of England, we had it good, I had "my parties" and I thought "why worry?" But "how long" could this continue I asked. Not long, my "potobello belle" has been "setting me up" with her "expresso love". I arranged for some "private investigations" and had her followed "on every street". She found out and is "southbound again" with a "single handed sailor" (his other hand is an "iron hand"). "Where do you think you're going" I asked her, "so far away" from you she said.
Sure I had "the bug", but now I feel as though I've been thrown to the "lions". We were once like "romeo and juliet" but now the "water of love" has dried up.
I remember how we were "hand in hand" that night she chose to "follow me home". A few months later I gave her a "solid rock" and we were engaged. The "lady writer" at the registry office made it legal and we were one. We took a "ride across the river" to France for the honeymoon. But that's just memories now. So later I'm going "down to the waterline" and I'll take out my "six blade knife" and it's all gonna "fade to black". I've been waiting for an "angel of mercy" but she's not arrived. If anyone wants me, I'll be "calling Elvis". Thank ye very muccch...

Back