That stupid Kid Rock song

• Thread starter Soggy_weetabix
  • Start date
"its true he's a yank but he's no son of hank, and if you think so goddamn you're ******* dumb"

a weekend in a 5 star resort in alabama if anyone can tell me who wrote the song that's quoted from. :D
Not Everybody Likes Us - Hank Williams III. Can I take my break anytime nickso? :D

Sponsored Links
Its a poxy song of maroon-necked, inbred, mullet-headed, check-shirted, Billy-Joe, Mary-Loo proportions ...... and it should be banned on that basis alone.

"I bet you can squeal like a pig ..... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Its a poxy song of maroon-necked, inbred, mullet-headed, check-shirted, Billy-Joe, Mary-Loo proportions ...... and it should be banned on that basis alone.

"I bet you can squeal like a pig ..... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Stop beating about the bush ^woody^ and tell us what you really think.

Rain, wind and generally under average conditions!

Its what us true Brits call a fantastic summer! Who needs hot, sweaty summer weather!

Must be a different part of Bedfordshire to my part, I had a solid month of driving with the roof down and didn't get wet once! :LOL: Barbecues every weekend.

Or did it only rain between the hours of 04:00 and 09:00 on weekends? I'd have missed that! ;)

Sponsored Links
"its true he's a yank but he's no son of hank, and if you think so goddamn you're ******* dumb"

a weekend in a 5 star resort in alabama if anyone can tell me who wrote the song that's quoted from. :D
Not Everybody Likes Us - Hank Williams III. Can I take my break anytime nickso? :D

WINNER!!!!

ill get my cousin cletus to dust off that old camp bed out back of his shack, he's mighty happy to have visitors, keeps his mind off that damn slutty pig in the pen, he has a purdy mouth :eek:

I thought it was a **** take when i frst heard it. Same with that nickleback song, proper w*nk.

Music is pretty dismall at the minute. Im sure radio one are brainwashing the public by playing these crap tunes abt 20 times a day and that trout whiley claiming this band have changed her life blah blah blah.

Its a shame, cos we have truely great bands like the coral goin abt who get no recognition

Back