Mr cameron

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just borrowed this of a site i frequent.

Dear Mr. Cameron,

Please find below our suggestion for fixing the UK 's economy.

Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan.

You can call it the Patriotic Retirement Plan:

There are about 10 million people over 50 in the work force.

Pay them £1 million each severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:

1) They MUST retire.
Ten million job openings - unemployment fixed

2) They MUST buy a new British car.
Ten million cars ordered - Car Industry fixed

3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage -
Housing Crisis fixed

4) They MUST send their kids to school/college/university -
Crime rate fixed

5) They MUST buy £100 WORTH of alcohol/tobacco a week .....
And there's your money back in duty/tax etc

It can't get any easier than that!

P.S. If more money is needed, have all members of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances

Go on Attack!!!

Sponsored Links
Bit more than 1 mil needed for that each.
Also a old one wandering the net.
A few tweaks and it would work!!!!

Heard on the radio the other day, if everyone was given £30,000 each, it's good for the UK 's economy and the government is gaining because of extra tax/vat etc

Sponsored Links
allagro :LOL: with the square steering wheel, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

how about MG or austin healey

but i think it was aimed at new 'british car'
so thats everything out of most peoples reach then, :rolleyes:

it works exactly the same way as everything else it only takes around 20% input for a car to be called british
although its even worse with things like meat or other products a side of argentinian beef can turn up in britain it get converted to steaks roast joints and stew and sold the next day as british :eek:

i bought a second hand allegro for starting up in plumbing,it got nicked two days later,wrecked the gear box. some kind friends pointed me to someone selling a maestro van for £50 no mot, filled in the holes whith filler,and passed mot at dodgy station.
in two years it never let me down, i re- sold it to some rock band for £50,a good turn deserves another.

petrol was cheap in them days :)

Maestro vans were a bit juicy. I had a ex BT one for a year apart from new shocks on the front nothing went wrong.
The racking and ladder storage space ( 4 step steps were strapped to the inside of the roof so out of the way).
Excellent little vans at the time.
Even got half the football team in the back on a Sunday :D.

i too had 1 of them an h reg(ex bt grey but yellow inside lol),had it about 3 years never had a service and never let me down.

Sponsored Links
Back