brush and roller advice

The best way to import would be if those of us interested clubbed together and put an order in for say 30 or 40 brushes. Maybe something to think about in the new year?

Not a bad idea, but no need to import any - I can order direct already from 'my contact' but so far he has just given me a few to try out and I have been waiting till they are easily available before getting more as I feel almost guilty asking him for more...!

If we can get a bulk order sorted then I am happy to find out what and how to go ahead - I am not sure if this is going to break any forum rules or not so please let me know mods.....

So far my favourite is the Knight - it is just a pleasure to use.

opps - thanks for the heads up on Olfa - I have heard of them but am still slowly working my way through my stock of snap-off blades - I must have got a discount many years ago as i have not bought any for the last 10 years or so and still have loads left. As for Askew Paints - again, thanks as they were a great place way back in the 80's - man that makes me feel old !

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back