Brush or Spray?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I know there have been many previous threads on this subject but I just wanted an up to-date opinion from those with experience taking into account modern day materials and technology.

I have a large wooden kitchen island with which I wish to paint the base, not the worktop. I have always previously used brush and rollers for similar projects but this time I am considering purchasing a HVLP sprayer to get a professional finish and hopefully save time. My thinking is that if I invest in a good quality HVLP sprayer I good then use it for other projects I have in the pipeline e.g. spraying the internal walls and ceiling of my garage, treating a long run of wooden fencing etc.

I have no experience of HVLP sprayers and I‘m not too sure whether they are versatile enough to switch between fine paint finishes, such as I require on the kitchen island, to heavy duty work such as the garage.

For those in the know what would you recommend?

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/brush-or-spray.453682/#ixzz40cZkjWQF

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back