Brushless...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just come across some of the Festool drills which use the brushless motors. They are a bit expensive, some are double the price of your top of the range, Makita, Bosch, dewalt, Metabo etc... Some of their 12v stuff looks real good though. One thing I have noticed though is the puny torque outputs of them. Are all brushless motors going to be like that? Also is brushless going to be the new thing now? For the savings on weight, servicing costs and size will it be worth it. Personally they look like toys compared to my beefy Makita 8444 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Festool is primarily woodworking gear, and it is the dogs sacks.

The way you started out I thought you'd bought one. I was gonna say

Give it a rest man, stop buying tools. Seek help!!

My name is Deluks and I am a toolaholic :oops:

They must have improved induction motor technology to condense them in the past the indesit brushless motored washing machine had a heavier motor with slowest spin of all. But it was totally reliable in motor department and smoother running.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back