My current seven-year-old BT DTR-T4000 box (Non subscription) is exhibiting signs of failure.
I am looking for some pointers as to the best replacement options.
One option is to go for a ‘like for like’ replacement. Cost; available on different platforms £100-£150.
An alternative is the EE TV Box Pro RTIW387. Cost similar/lower than the above.
Then there’s the Manhattan. These appear to be much more expensive than the above.
I realise that Freely may well be the future but for now I’ll give that a miss.
Any suggestions appreciated.
I am looking for some pointers as to the best replacement options.
One option is to go for a ‘like for like’ replacement. Cost; available on different platforms £100-£150.
An alternative is the EE TV Box Pro RTIW387. Cost similar/lower than the above.
Then there’s the Manhattan. These appear to be much more expensive than the above.
I realise that Freely may well be the future but for now I’ll give that a miss.
Any suggestions appreciated.
