building cupboard for Potterton Promax Combi HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am a carpenter and am to build a full height cupboard around the boiler. The top height of the boiler is 2100 off the floor and would like to use bi-fold doors leaving good access to the boiler but the door head will be at 2030 off the floor and therefore in front of the front cover of the boiler. (There will be cupboard doors above the 50mm door head)

I understand ventilation is not required but want to make things as easy as I can for maintenance and servicing. Can any kind G and CH engineer out there please advice on space required in front of the boiler for removing the front cover should this be required for servicing/maintenance?

many thanks
Duncan

Sponsored Links
as bgm. make sure you allow access to inspect flue and clear access to test points located on top of flue adaptor on the top of the boiler

Sponsored Links
Many thanks fella's for your input..

Seems I will need to make the head removable but that's kind of awkward because it means the doors will need to be removed and the head which the sliding track is fixed to.

Or make full height doors I guess..

mmm........ back to the drawing board.

Anyways, much obliged for you assistance

Diydunc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back