Building regs on stairways support

To Big Head All

The drawing that was done on AutoCAD 2009 that costs approx £4000 drawn to a 1:1 scale is only indicative to show the orientation and where I will support the stairway, and if you can open your mind a little and pretend their is no wall at the front of the house and if ou like pretend they are special anti gravity joists and float in mid air.

If that's drawn on a 1:1 scale, I'd like to see the size of your computer monitor. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
You ask for help and all you get is ridiculous answers and criticsm.

This site is a load of b******s :mad:

You still not read my post have you? And to think you're on a public forum where people give up their free time and impart their highly valuable knowledge for free! If only you could learn how to ask your question!

Muppet be gone ..............

You ask for help and all you get is ridiculous answers and criticsm.

This site is a load of b******s :mad:
there was only helpful comments from me
you where asking questions that are fairly unanswerable by the lack off detail
i made a good effort to answer your question as best as i could in a friendly manor and your reply was rude
i chose to take it as an effort at humour and answered accordingly

i think we have to assume you think you have given more than enough information so think there is some thing to answer
where as unfortunately we have missed your point so a miss understanding has unfortunately developed

i will require more detail please if you want a proper answer as denoted by my full answer before your "unfortunate answer" :D

Sponsored Links
You still not read my post have you? And to think you're on a public forum where people give up their free time and impart their highly valuable knowledge for free! If only you could learn how to ask your question!

Muppet be gone ..............

definatly a case off off missing a few pointers to what is required :D :D ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back