Burglar Alarms

Hi everyone,

Breezer, how much do you want for it!?

This structural engineer was recommended by a colleague at the practice I work at. It just so happens his house had nothing wrong with it!

Anyway a quick phone call to his boss, a threat to take him to the cleaners and job done. Its a shame though because he has so many letters after his name, they seem to be worthless (MEng, CEng, PHd). oh well you learn through life
:D

Lorraine.

Sponsored Links
Gardtec panels are one of the easiest to use & programme. They are now part of the Risco Group.
Suggest you phone 0870 60 510000 to get to their local branch, and ask them to suggest a Company near to you to come & give you a quote. Suggest you don't ask for a appox price over the phone, get their Engineer to visit. Initially you can see their range at www.riscogroup.com or www.gardtec.ltd.uk

lorraine said:
Breezer, how much do you want for it!?
nothing at all, i dont want or need this one (got the new one)

but bear in mind it is not new.
put yor email address in your profile, i will email you, you will know its me

oh well not sure that worked as i kept gettinga sql error :(

but its (been removed), fixed now its in my profile. sorry mod! :D

Thanks everyone

Lorraine

email address removed please see 7

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back