But where are you really from? Lady-in-waiting has resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Many years ago . . . . (in land far, far away) I visited one of my sites, parked my car & walked up to the site boundary readifence where my 2x most favourite labourers were stood.

I shook the fence & flippantly said "Hey, it's just like being at the zoo this is".

One of them is black, & I could see the instant reaction. The other is white & I could see his instant reaction. They were best mates & you couldn't slip a fag paper between 'em.

In that split second of clocking their reactions & interpreting that as meaning 'I must obviously be a racist' I have already computed that I could take the black guy in a fight anyday, the white chap would be marginal. Both together . . . No Friggin way.

So, can anyone guess what happened after that???

Sponsored Links
In that split second of clocking their reactions & interpreting that as meaning 'I must obviously be a racist' I have already computed that I could take the black guy in a fight anyday, the white chap would be marginal. Both together . . . No Friggin way.

So, can anyone guess what happened after that???

You cracked open a bottle of Johnsons baby oil and engaged in a friendship of a kind whose name should never be spoken of.

It hasn't been turned into anything.

It is class system racism at it's finest

Typical making a mountain out of a mole hill at its finest

By a bunch of fruit cakes who look for any oppurtunity to be offended

The vocal minority who arrogantly assume they occupy the moral high ground and speak on behalf of the majority

And as per usual play the race card

Traumatised
Violated
Abused

Jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back