Dorries won't resign - yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

"Former cabinet minister Nadine Dorries has said she will not resign until she gets more information on why she was denied a peerage."

She should be asked two questions herself, in my honest opinion:

- why do you want a peerage?
- why do you think you deserve a peerage?

Cheeky, self-entitled cow.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

"Former cabinet minister Nadine Dorries has said she will not resign until she gets more information on why she was denied a peerage."

- why do you think you desrerve a peerage?

And why haven't you resigned like you said you would? Not want to lose your little bit of power ?

Cheeky, self entitled cow

At least it shows up the dishonours system for what it is!

Sponsored Links
The resignation honours part of the system should be scrapped, of course it won't be, but it should. Ok folks, I'm outta here, before I go let me award some of my cronies ... no matter how incompetent they were ... with a peerage.

- why do you think you deserve a peerage?

Eh?

What are you talking about?!?

Do you not realise how much she has done for her constituents, the wider country, indeed humankind. No one can deny Nadine was always fully across all the details, was held in high esteem by her colleagues and debated in a well-informed, robust and fair manner.

Of COURSE she's entitled to a peerage!

;)

Her interview with Moron suggested she should get peerage because she was a working class girl from Liverpool, I thought it was because she sucked up to BJ. I guess there are posh eton boys and posh eton boys.

Blup

They certainly can if they have no opinion but if they have an opinion, that opinion can be questioned/challenged, as can mine IF I HAVE ONE.

As can you for being non committal, that is also a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back