'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, AJ I didn't. This Blue guy and me are both arguing the same point. This is what I am saying, we are BOTH saying that the army gets decent wages.

He is labouring under the impression that i am saying they don't get paid well and no matter how many times I tell him...or you, it would seem, otherwise he keeps going.

The argument goes roughly
Conny-The army don't get paid well
Me- They only get paid crap money at the bottom of the ladder, they do ok further up!
Blue- Skitzee2k you are wrong, they get paid alright at tech level!!

...You get it yet?

Don't mean to go off topic, this started on topic, with me saying that I didn't agree with people here saying this guy should be attacked for his opinion.

Not Margaret Beckett are you? you've tried every ride on the merry-go-round and it's made me dizzy :confused:

I've read every word of your posts, can I respectfully suggest you do the same. Perhaps your business trip has left you confused ;)

You are insinuating here "I've read every word of your posts, can I respectfully suggest you do the same." that you have read one of my posts which contradicts my claim that I have never said the Army are on low wages.

Where is the quote that you suggest I read where you think I say this?

Still waiting AJ.

Sponsored Links
as I said, go back to the beginning of this thread where you started
Why? It might not be my view, or your view, but it is just a view and unless I have woken up in Saudi Arabia or Iran, I didn't think it was ok to attack someone over a view.

My personal view is that you go in the army if you can't hack it on civvy street....why should they be given preference?

Now you're fixated with "low pay" claiming that I've brought it to this :rolleyes:

None of this post contradicts what I said in my reply to blue ..namely that i wasn't claiming the army were on low pay.
you said responded to my reply to blue saying "I've read every word of your posts, can I respectfully suggest you do the same. Perhaps your business trip has left you confused " CLEARLY suggesting you think there was something in my reply that in previous comments I have contradicted myself with.

Where is this contradiction or confusion?

This thread isn't about blue. "Post" is not "Posts" as I said, re-read your posts.

as I said, go back to the beginning of this thread where you started
Why? It might not be my view, or your view, but it is just a view and unless I have woken up in Saudi Arabia or Iran, I didn't think it was ok to attack someone over a view.

My personal view is that you go in the army if you can't hack it on civvy street....why should they be given preference?

Now you're fixated with "low pay" claiming that I've brought it to this :rolleyes:

None of this post contradicts what I said in my reply to blue ..namely that i wasn't claiming the army were on low pay.
you said responded to my reply to blue saying "I've read every word of your posts, can I respectfully suggest you do the same. Perhaps your business trip has left you confused " CLEARLY suggesting you think there was something in my reply that in previous comments I have contradicted myself with.

Where is this contradiction or confusion?

This thread isn't about blue. "Post" is not "Posts" as I said, re-read your posts.

You QUOTED from my reply to blue, and suggested that instead of him checking carefully before making wrong assumptions that he was right and I was wrong. You are obviously talking crap if although you quoted from and commented on my reply to blue, it wasn't that reply you were talking about. ....Just be a man and admit you made the mistake.....actually sod it, I throw it open, where is a post on ANY topic in this thread where I have contradicted myself?

Where is the quote

Sponsored Links
Ok, here it is:
The armed forces are paid sh*te money and they're all a bunch of w*nkers

Now, please can you all just move on FFS :rolleyes:

Dextrous, the only reason I am pushing this is because people shouldn't come on to message boards and be able to spread false allegations about someone and then be allowed to refuse to actually specify their evidence for the allegations. I just find it funny to watch this imbecile try to cover up his lie/mistake.

Dextrous, the only reason I am pushing this is because people shouldn't come on to message boards and be able to spread false allegations about someone and then be allowed to refuse to actually specify their evidence for the allegations. I just find it funny to watch this imbecile try to cover up his lie/mistake.

You ought to take your own advice.

I don't know the ins and outs of this, and I have no intention of trawling through it to be honest. However, since it is unlikely that any of the parties concerned is going to concede anything, do you not think it's worth dropping the subject and going your separate ways safe in the knowledge that you are all right?

I don't know the ins and outs of this, and I have no intention of trawling through it to be honest. However, since it is unlikely that any of the parties concerned is going to concede anything, do you not think it's worth dropping the subject and going your separate ways safe in the knowledge that you are all right?

All you need to know is on page 8+9.

Aj is claiming I am confused...or i have lied...or I have made a mistake (he hasn't specified) but is refusing to quote me the confusion/lie/mistake.

If he had an opinion to disagree with I would be happy to leave it at that...but his opinion seems to be " I know you are but what am I"...how can you even agree to disagree when they don't even make sense?

Ok, i'll nipping off. Looking forward to your reply AJ with quotes where I did the things you are claiming (contradiction/lie/mistake) and I am looking forward to your dumb comments this evening being ripped apart when people come on in during the day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back