Bullying at work, Help/Advice

Sponsored Links
Dork

Bullcrap.

You are a bit of a dinosaur my friend, and things have moved on.

There is no need for bullying. In fact the problem lies with the bully, not the victim.

Effectively, what you are saying is that the bullies should get out of the fire, as they plainly cannot cope.

Further, if firms have done everything right by their staff, they would not fear a tribunal, but of course, they invariably have not, or there would not be grounds for that tribunal in the first place.

They pull the bully card as easily as they pull the racist card out these days.

I'm thankfully now out of the management circus, but I do remember it slowly becoming just an exercise in how to beat the tribunal in points of pointless law.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the fire. Business cannot succeed if it is staffed by weaklings

Until it happens to you or your loved one.
Why do you think court exisit???

You have bullies online, IRL and not just work.

About "can't take the heat..." - Often is weak leadership that cant take it and because they are weak, nasty, incompetent, cowardly vbullies they take it out on others and sadly many don't recognise that fact until it happens to them.

Going up behind a lady and lifting her dress to flash her knickers by another female to a female in a female office is
not a joke but bullying if the victim does not want to be part of it and/or too fearful to do anything about it as often is whilst the bully and her cronies lol.

Some can't take the heat and some will pull whatever card that suits their agenda but the majoirty are honest hard working people and not workshy but their lives are being made miserable by backward ****s that are often useless at their job and often have problems at home.

We need to move wiht the times and the courts are not completely stupid

Sponsored Links
Further, if firms have done everything right by their staff, they would not fear a tribunal, but of course, they invariably have not, or there would not be grounds for that tribunal in the first place.

And is in our child's experience and thousands of others, the employers tries it on makes threats about seeing you in court right up until the last moment then cave in - why, because the B's are GUILTY and that is a fact

Out of interest, what sort of business is it? i.e. what area of industry or whatever are they involved in?

Spoken like the Titan industry you are. :rolleyes:

Lets me & you kick the tyres, light the fires & have it out big time.

I think if we belonged to the same circle of mates then we'd probably get on. But this is the internets & your only mate on here is Conny . . . .

My assets total just over £120 Millions quids, my income is generated from my assets & the income from my assets either pays wages or it is re-invested into assets that either pay wages or are re-invested into even yet more assets. I'm payed approx £4k per month by the company that I own. That might seem a rather excessive amount to anyone on minimum wage, but you know what, when the bills go up because of inflation I feel the exact same pain as you do. I've been t'pub this sunday dinner & spent approx £78, that's a meal for me & the missus, a few pints for me & a few pints for my mates. At this moment in time I have approx £2.38 in coins in my pocket & £1500 in liquidity in the current account.

I don't think you can match me. I think you're nowt' but a wage slave who hates me because I'm what you failed to become.

Can you ever imagine in your tiny little mind, that I have a wife who is still gorgeous at 58, who is married to the alpha male of her dreams, he's worth north of £120 MILLIONS . . . . AND she still goes out to work . . . . ?

I have given you here so many opportunities to cut n paste, & spout your bile in your vain attempts to get one up on anyone who might deem to be just that one step up the ladder from yourself . . . . . And you will, won't you.

Because you have failed to realise your dreams.

They pull the bully card as easily as they pull the racist card out these days.

I'm thankfully now out of the management circus, but I do remember it slowly becoming just an exercise in how to beat the tribunal in points of pointless law.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the fire. Business cannot succeed if it is staffed by weaklings

Maybe you should have been a fireman.

Dork

Bullcrap.

You are a bit of a dinosaur my friend, and things have moved on.

There is no need for bullying. In fact the problem lies with the bully, not the victim.

Effectively, what you are saying is that the bullies should get out of the fire, as they plainly cannot cope.

You misunderstand me, I fear you misunderstand most things. Nobody hates a bully as much as I do, there is no need for it & it always masks something lacking in the bully.

I have lost £1000's at tribunals when bullies were accused of sacking weaklings, mostly because of procedural anomalies. I like it when folk can work together, I like it almost as much when folk can't work together.

I don't think 'Mottie' would understand, I don't think 'Mottie' has ever created a profit center.

Mind you some people need to
Toughen up

Up set or take offence over any thing

mamby pamby generation ?

Lord Sugar frequents diy forums I heard, must be a thing with multi millionaires.
Got nothing better to do than patrol their private woods, evict their commercial tenants, run their breakdown company, count their money, change their forum names on DIYNOT.com and prop up t' bar in t' village.

Sponsored Links
Back