legal advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
your nephew was wrong but one day he'll probably/hopefully come good so I'd try to keep some sort of relationship, just be careful you don't say or do anything that you can't take back.
no I'm not a social worker but I do believe in family :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Moderator 6 said:
Please stop, what appears to be point scoring. It is adding no value to the original question.

Mod 6
Comment deleted -unrelated to original question.

Kindly reinstate my post - it was no more "unrelated" than many of the posts that you've elected to leave untouched. If you don't like the situation then please Email [email protected].

Thermo said:
and as for your comment about police officers thats a rather wide sweeping and derogatory comment that i assume is not based on fact.
On the contrary - which police officers do you believe are required to understand the law, as opposed just to understanding how to detect and catch the people who break it?

i know every single police officer is required to know the law and in some detail. If you can expalin to me the intricacies of how they are trained and what the training covers then i would be very intrested to hear.

Every day they have to make decisions based on their knowledge of the law and how it is interpreted. Your comments show exactly what you know about that subject which is nothing.

They also show exactly what good your advice is to a worried poster, absolutley nothing. You seem to revel in winding people up on this forum and trying to take a higher than thou stance. doesnt work with me and to be honest i find it quite sad and boring.

Sponsored Links
i know every single police officer is required to know the law and in some detail. If you can expalin to me the intricacies of how they are trained and what the training covers then i would be very intrested to hear.
I can't think of one single reason for me wanting to do that.

Your comments show exactly what you know about that subject which is nothing.
You're perfectly entitled to hold, and express, that bizarre opinion, but it hasn't stopped me from being right and you from being wrong.

They also show exactly what good your advice is to a worried poster, absolutley nothing. You seem to revel in winding people up on this forum and trying to take a higher than thou stance. doesnt work with me and to be honest i find it quite sad and boring.
So sad, and so boring, that you can't leave it alone. What's more sad is that someone who used to be a police officer isn't honest enough to admit that his objection is personal, not objective.

Or is sarcasm the modern equivalent of failing to stop someone 'falling down the stairs'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back