would you hold a grudge

on local news last nigth, two guys catch a guy in there yard. they hang him upside down of there fork lift as a lesson till polic come he was not hurt,he walks free they get 6 months suspend for two years :evil: happy chrismas mr policmam, from the public you serve i home this little scumbag sleeps well knowing you will do all in your power to keep him save :cry: :evil: as we s### our self trying to protect our homes etc, nice to know your pay raise is held up :LOL: :LOL:

But its not the filths...sorry I mean the polices fault, its the judicial system itself...

As for not dealing out retribution..

Its the feeling of satisfaction..these scum laugh at the law...so people feel better by dshing out some of their own 'justice'...whats wrong with that?

If anyone nicked anything from me I wuold break their fingers..one by one without hessitation...and maybe a bit more.

They wouldnt do it again...the ol bill wuldnt have to do any paperwork and id feel a whole lot better

Wheres the problem?

Sponsored Links
Bet you never broke a finger in your life

am i right? but i know how you feel

never had a broken finger ei :LOL: ther.

And the pointless post of the year award goes too.......... :rolleyes:

billyo, you're a fool, and in terms of moral justice you're no better than the thief.

Why haven't you investigated a legal remedy? There's nothing to stop you suing the thief to recover your uninsured losses.

Don't get mad - get even.

Sponsored Links
But its not the filths...sorry I mean the polices fault, its the judicial system itself...

As for not dealing out retribution..

Its the feeling of satisfaction..these scum laugh at the law...so people feel better by dshing out some of their own 'justice'...whats wrong with that?

If anyone nicked anything from me I wuold break their fingers..one by one without hessitation...and maybe a bit more.

They wouldnt do it again...the ol bill wuldnt have to do any paperwork and id feel a whole lot better

Wheres the problem?

Then they vandalise your car etc. It's a mugs game. Stick to the law and push for tougher sentencing.

Do you guys have insurance against theft?

Walk away, make a claim and stay alert.

Well said. Walk away, claim on the insurance let it all die down. 6 months later do his brother/ uncle etc with the nice new tool you just recieved courtesy of the them.

Just an option :LOL:

billyo, you're a fool, and in terms of moral justice you're no better than the thief.

Why haven't you investigated a legal remedy? There's nothing to stop you suing the thief to recover your uninsured losses.

Don't get mad - get even.

I didnt know you could sue someone for something like that..i.i an offence under criminal law as opposed to civil...

But, seeing as you can and if it went your way in court you could have a real task on your hands receiving any awarded damages back from a thief because most of these people dont have anything in the first place.

In my eyes there seems to be four levels of theft...corporate...that no one se or beleives has any impact on the country (it does obviously) people who nick from shops and sell it on...(most people seem to think that buying stuff like that is fine because 1..'it comes from a big company and they can afford it''...2...its not stolen from someones house..

Then you have the house breaker...vermin on a stick!

Then the real lowest of the low...tool thieves :evil: (couldnt find a spitting on the floor icon!)...

We have been to a few boot sales where dodgy looking blokes have been selling 'second hand' tools...I dont trust them an inch and wouldn buy the dust of of the tool box from those people.

Robbing someone of the opportunity to earn money to feed and clothes themselves of their family has got to in the same league as the gary glitter brigade.

Hi,

Whilst being violent can you make you feel better, it ends with more violence.

I have spent 3 years (wasted) of my life for thinking 'I will show that bloke my anger'. As said, scumbags like that are not worth a pasting I used to dish out. I have a new life now with a beautiful wife and family, and whilst the anger is there the conviction is not.

Leave it alone before this situation gets out of hand as you may end up (in my case) doing something that hurts not only you but all those around you.

Dave

Well said..Ive just gone down route..I just hope the law does its job.

does it not say in the bible "an eye for an eye"? :cool:

I think that the law needs changing...

if someone gets caught for stealing, then you should be allowed to go round their house and take stuff of equal value..acompanied by the police..

I was approached by a guy in a pub selling tools which were stolen..
I cleared my throat and said as loud as I could "sorry, what did you say? you're selling stolen tools?? " the guy looked round sheepishly and dissapeared fast..

does it not say in the bible "an eye for an eye"? ..

This is not a reliable source, since Christian teaching is different. See Matthew 5:38 ff

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

goes on to say

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

Zampa said:
I didnt know you could sue someone for something like that..i.i an offence under criminal law as opposed to civil...
That's not what I was implying Zampa, but have you seen this?

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/section1/chapter_i.html

But, seeing as you can and if it went your way in court you could have a real task on your hands receiving any awarded damages back from a thief because most of these people dont have anything in the first place.
Order to pay?
Warrant top levy goods?
Attachment to earnings?
Charging order on a property?

All of these are provided, and upheld, by the law. The use of fists isn't.

ok, that's american for a start..

also upheld by law in america is the right to bear arms.. and the use of reasonable force to protect yourself and family.. basically, you shoot the gits and say they were attacking you..

does it not say in the bible "an eye for an eye"? ..

This is not a reliable source, since Christian teaching is different. See Matthew 5:38 ff

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

goes on to say

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

They didnt half write some ol *******s in those days didnt they :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back