The "Ignore" function. Does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Supposedly doggit had me on ignore, so how could I goad or bully him into anything? :rolleyes:

Unless, of course, he did not have me on ignore, in which case he was being dishonest, although he claimed an extraordinary duty of honesty.
The other possibility is that someone was relaying my comments to him?
Not a**e end because he also is supposedly ignoring me. Now who else could it be? Who could be responsible for doggit leaving because he had been reading my comments, relayed to him by a third party?

So, is notch's argument fundamentally flawed?
It would look like it, judging by his own admission:
upload_2018-3-1_9-59-1.png

upload_2018-3-1_10-0-22.png

upload_2018-3-1_10-4-39.png

upload_2018-3-1_10-6-24.png

Sponsored Links
The ignore function does not work on this or any other forum. I very rarely log in just to read the posts and if I don't log in I still can read the drivel from you lot. It only gets hidden if I log in.

Sponsored Links
The 'ignore' function does it work?

You should be more worried about typing on your printed circuit board :ROFLMAO:.....that's where your problem is.

You should be more worried about typing on your printed circuit board
Posters usually resurrect an old discussion because they were dissatisfied with the previous outcome.
Why they think the outcome will be any different the umpteenth time around, I have no idea.

Enjoy typing with your printed circuit board :mrgreen:

Persist in misquoting me if you like, but the outcome will always be the same.

Last edited:
Supposedly doggit had me on ignore, so how could I goad or bully him into anything? :rolleyes:

Unless, of course, he did not have me on ignore, in which case he was being dishonest, although he claimed an extraordinary duty of honesty.
The other possibility is that someone was relaying my comments to him?
Not a**e end because he also is supposedly ignoring me. Now who else could it be? Who could be responsible for doggit leaving because he had been reading my comments, relayed to him by a third party?

So, is notch's argument fundamentally flawed?
It would look like it, judging by his own admission:
View attachment 137468

View attachment 137469
View attachment 137470

View attachment 137471

Let it go mate.

I would answer your post way r bee . But I cannot as I have been told not to speak to you any more :)

incidentally if u are sending gasbanni emails , he does not want them & he has you on ignaw :)

I would answer your post way r bee . But I cannot as I have been told not to speak to you any more :)
Then why are you?
I trust your accusations of me being guilty of domestic abuse, or indeed any such crime that I would be 'known to the police as you alleged, will not be made anymore.

incidentally if u are sending gasbanni emails , he does not want them
I am not and I am confident that I have provided sufficient proof to demonstrate that.
I did ask gasbanni to copy this supposed email to the forum, but I notice a) the thread was deleted, understandable as I reported it as blatant lies, and b) he failed to provide any evidence to support his allegation despite being requested to.

I notice noseall thought it was ill-mannered to make public any private messages.
But I will make one exception and make public the private message that I received from mightyblob. she invited me to a romantic candlelit supper so that she could show me her new extensions. She also intimated I could have a poke about with her plumbing if I wished.

Needless to say I let her down gently. Well she was so inflated with her own ego. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I can confirm the ignore button works wonderfully.

All this blarney about logging in or not logging in is absolute tosh. That's just an excuse for those blagging an ignore, to avoid being mocked for inadvertently reading a post. You still have to log in to post in a thread.
Dumb RWR.:rolleyes:

But I will make one exception and make public the private message that I received from mightyblob. she invited me to a romantic candlelit supper so that she could show me her new extensions. She also intimated I could have a poke about with her plumbing if I wished.

Hey Komodo, there is no need to share your private fantasies with us :)

I dont want to spoil your dreams but Blightymam pm'd me and she mentioned 'she' was actually burly male plumber from Essex :D

I dont want to spoil your dreams but Blightymam pm'd me and she mentioned 'she' was actually burly male plumber from Essex :D
That figures. It demonstrates her deceit! She obviously recognised a fellow deceitful poster.
It explains her undying support for a**e end. :rolleyes:
Of course, if she was Surrey......

I think you will find she left just before you joined. If I recall correctly, you claimed you did not know her. :rolleyes:
It also demonstrates that you will say the anything if it suits your purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back