Bullying at work, Help/Advice

If the nephew is as qualified as the op says then tell him to leave and find a better environment to work in .

Sponsored Links
My property portfolio is expanding, and the rent is coming in thick and fast. Now all I need to do is get a hotel on Mayfair and I'm made for life, and just like most mega rich people, I've been able to buy myself out of jail.

Sponsored Links
I didn't read all the cr@p, so may have missed a few things..

1. Must have more than 2 years service, else forget it.
2. Raise the issue with the boss
3. If that doesn't work raise a grievance
4. If that doesn't work find another job
5. Maybe consider a claim for constructive dismissal.

Not easy nowadays.

I didn't read all the cr@p, so may have missed a few things..

1. Must have more than 2 years service, else forget it.
2. Raise the issue with the boss
3. If that doesn't work raise a grievance
4. If that doesn't work find another job
5. Maybe consider a claim for constructive dismissal.

Not easy nowadays.

That is much better advice than all the preceding...
2a. Gather some evidence. Especially all the meetings you requested with the boss, his/her boss and HR.

If the nephew is as qualified as the op says then tell him to leave and find a better environment to work in .

It's easy to do that as I did but you can't keep o running away as many bullies and potential bullies ie bullies in the making given half the chance.

Its hard to stand up and be counted when all appear to be against you especially if you are newer there and others may want to support you but too fearful of losing their job or being picked on

Even bullies on this forum i've seen than done this that and the other at work thinking it was a joke, ask the poor victim.

I'be been bullied on forums and take to them to kindly but I have a way of dealing with them.

This thread really takes me back I wished I'd told dad but was too embarrassed.

I am urging my nephew to stand up and be counted but don't want him damaged for life.

A big thank you to all those that tried to genuinely help here. As the thread has been hijacked, I won't post on it again.
Never forget, is you see bullying challenge the parasitic inbred cowards and if they do it again report them or report them first time around is it is bad and they've made the victim ill, etc

My assets total just over £120 Millions quids, my income is generated from my assets & the income from my assets either pays wages or it is re-invested into assets that either pay wages or are re-invested into even yet more assets. I'm payed approx £4k per month by the company that I own. That might seem a rather excessive amount to anyone on minimum wage, but you know what, when the bills go up because of inflation I feel the exact same pain as you do. I've been t'pub this sunday dinner & spent approx £78, that's a meal for me & the missus, a few pints for me & a few pints for my mates. At this moment in time I have approx £2.38 in coins in my pocket & £1500 in liquidity in the current account.

Dork Lard are you one of these "oligarchs" we often hear about?

He posted not so long ago that he was worth 9 mill. Must of been busy since.

perhaps he has some assets, and some liabilities, and a net wealth.

or, on the days when the liabilities exceed the assets, a net debt.

Sponsored Links
Back