More Common Sense

They should make being drunk in public a mandatory £500 fine - and have teams of breathalysers in the town centres. Cure binge drinking over night.

Sponsored Links
Drinking and being drunk is not the problem, it is the idiots of today that become 10 times worse when they have a drink.
Fighting when drunk should get you arrested, fined heavily and community service.
ATTACKING someone when drunk, instant prison sentence, atleast one year.

Drunk and disorderly, should also have you heavily fined + paying off any damage incurred.

I am all for the price of drink going up, after all it is almost never the well off that get involved in this time of stuff.

Drinking and being drunk is not the problem, it is the idiots of today that become 10 times worse when they have a drink.
Fighting when drunk should get you arrested, fined heavily and community service.
ATTACKING someone when drunk, instant prison sentence, atleast one year.

Drunk and disorderly, should also have you heavily fined + paying off any damage incurred.

I am all for the price of drink going up, after all it is almost never the well off that get involved in this time of stuff.

You realise ofc that drunken violence has become overwhelmingly the province of young girls 16 - 25? Once upon a day, A&E at 3AM saturday night was filled with drunken fighting young men, its all girls now.

Female Liberation has failed. Instead of achieving equality with men, women have simply emulated all the bad habits of men ,whilst at the same time we gave them up - young girls are now the largest group of people who smoke, for example.

I personally think the drunken idiots have woken up one day with a hang over, watched the news, seen the state of our country and quickly headed back to the fridge for another cold one!

As long as people think it is cool to go out, get smashed, make a pr*ck of themselves and talk about the next day as if you're a f*cking hero, this will continue.

I'm all for the supermarkets having to raise their prices, it's these greedy b*stards that are closing pubs up and down the UK. The thing with pubs is that the Landlord/lady won't stand for no sh*t in his or her pub, if he or she thinks someone has had one too many they will kick their ass out the door, there is no such intervention when the local trash are sitting at home with the footy on and a crate of Stella to polish off.

I personally think it would be a good thing to raise the age limit of buying alcohol to 25, it's illegal at any age to smoke weed and not many stoners go out causing trouble do they?!!

Sponsored Links
he would also end the scandal of foreign doctors who cannot speak English working in the NHS.

I welcome this.
Especially after having a foreign Doctor prescribe an anti-allergy cream for some cherry red coloured skin.
The cherry red coloured skin was covering a 5" gash in my side after my appendix was removed and the wound went septic.
I said sweet fa as I knew I would probably survive to the next day (and gritted my teeth to the pain) when I would see my normal Doctor who instantly prescribed a heavy dose of anti biotics.

Just out of interest Norcon, did you report the foreign doctor?

No I didn't. I am not a person for stirring and causing trouble but looking back I guess I should have.

he would also end the scandal of foreign doctors who cannot speak English working in the NHS.

I welcome this.
Especially after having a foreign Doctor prescribe an anti-allergy cream for some cherry red coloured skin.
The cherry red coloured skin was covering a 5" gash in my side after my appendix was removed and the wound went septic.
I said sweet fa as I knew I would probably survive to the next day (and gritted my teeth to the pain) when I would see my normal Doctor who instantly prescribed a heavy dose of anti biotics.

My wife nearly died from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. She was being treated for heavy bleeding for more than 6 weeks by an English doctor who claimed to know what he was doing as he had been to medical school. My wife had said to him that there was something seriously wrong only two days prior to her fallopian tube rupturing. :evil: When I spoke to the Indian surgeon she told me it should have been obvious that my wife had an ectopic pregnancy.

My eldest daughter had pneumonia not spotted by our english doctor but at A&E by a young doctor from new zealand.

I have only been to a doctor a handful of times at most in my life. if i went now and one told me the time, I'd check it.

All my doctor ever tells me to do is pack up:-.... smoking, eating, running, walking, drinking, having sex, breathing, playing golf, ad infinitum.
Everything I like doing, he can find some excuse to pack it up.
And he is English!!!

Sponsored Links
Back