'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
****zee2k

You wont find a single post where I say or claim anything about anyone's pay.

Tell me honestly, you're just winding us up aren't you, you're not really thick as 5hit.

i'd say yes he is. and an insomniac. time for a thank from newgas.

...yeah because everyone up at this time must be...

You can think I am thick if you want, as I have said, the opinion of liars doesn't count for much.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Please stop confusing me, I am me aren't I :confused:
You havin a smoke AJ?? :p

No, but thank f**k I'm having a beer or 3-4 :confused:

I can save you the time, repeat after me.

"Yeah, sorry, I misread your post and because I didn't want to look stupid after I committed myself to this path, I thought I should try and blag it...that was wrong and I should have just admitted my mistake instead of lying to cover for it"...

See, easy.

You found that quote yet?

You are insinuating "I've read every word of your posts, can I respectfully suggest you do the same." that you have read one of my posts which contradicts my claim that I have never said the Army are on low wages.

Where is the quote that you suggest I read where you think I say this?

Has anyone won yet? :confused:

He is now claiming that he never said I was confused over what I did or didn't say.

It seems he has backed down from claiming I have previously said the army are all on low wages....but of course refused to admit he was wrong...

as I said, go back to the beginning of this thread where you started
Why? It might not be my view, or your view, but it is just a view and unless I have woken up in Saudi Arabia or Iran, I didn't think it was ok to attack someone over a view.

My personal view is that you go in the army if you can't hack it on civvy street....why should they be given preference?

Now you're fixated with "low pay" claiming that I've brought it to this :rolleyes:

as I said, go back to the beginning of this thread where you started
Why? It might not be my view, or your view, but it is just a view and unless I have woken up in Saudi Arabia or Iran, I didn't think it was ok to attack someone over a view.

My personal view is that you go in the army if you can't hack it on civvy street....why should they be given preference?

Now you're fixated with "low pay" claiming that I've brought it to this :rolleyes:

None of this post contradicts what I said in my reply to blue ..namely that i wasn't claiming the army were on low pay.
you said responded to my reply to blue saying "I've read every word of your posts, can I respectfully suggest you do the same. Perhaps your business trip has left you confused " CLEARLY suggesting you think there was something in my reply that in previous comments I have contradicted myself with.

Where is this contradiction or confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back