'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to give up now, don't want to be seen as a bully.

Just sorry you weren't up to it ****zee2k

Sponsored Links
Good to see your not a hypocrite who moans about things "going off topic" when your posse are having their a*ses handed to them, but as soon as someone starts outwardly insult me (instead of making ANY points) that is suddenly ok.

Are you really that insecure?

I'm going to give up now, don't want to be seen as a bully.

Just sorry you weren't up to it ****zee2k

Haha, ok run along then.

I guess you couldn't find anything to back up your claim that I said the army was low paid.

That is a bit of a loser thing to do ya know, claim something and then when someone calls you on it, run away and pretend you're doing it to save someones feelings. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
next time you join the army, make sure you know which one it is and how long you stayed in

this is no longer a viable proposition, so, i'm out.

cheers, blas.

Blas is just guiding the sheep in , he makes a great shepherd ;)

Ah, is that it. I see, one minute he is about to lock it for being off topic then when he has...well not support for his point, more a mob of thugs, he is fine again. What a epic chump.

Have I missed anything on here?

Some guy called blue was talking me down for making a point that I didn't actually make and was infact talking down myself.

The person who WAS making that point , Conny, has admitted this but some people seem to still be saying i'm lying.

erm... a lot of people off topic but It is only me that is apparently doing something wrong...

erm....not much no.

Question: when will the Army admit defeat and scamper back, or have they still got a bit of money in the pot to blow on a lost cause??
No one has ever won in Afghan lands and the're not doin too well in ayraaq TBH, The green zone isn't a very big place to rule if you want to run a whole country :D
forgive me tho, seeing as this is off topic anyway, and mods,,,, don't start a new topic without my permission or else :mad: ;)
This is just for the sheep,,,,,,, bleeet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back