'I'd rather employ a paedophile than ex-forces personnel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Any guesses what this might be?

11949848541326072700padlock_aj_ashton_01.svg.med.png

you can do better than that :LOL:

I don't need to, you have nothing. Even Conny has just said that blue is really arguing (by accident) with them. It was conny that said they didn't get paid much. I disagreed...as did blue.

Thanks Conny, while I disagree with your view, I am glad that you haven't resorted to making stuff up like some.

Sponsored Links
I don't need to, you have nothing. Even Conny has just said that blue is really arguing (by accident) with them. It was conny that said they didn't get paid much. I disagreed...as did blue.

Thanks Conny, while I disagree with your view, I am glad that you haven't resorted to making stuff up like some.

Can you not remember where you started this?

...AJ..can you? I said they do it for money, conny said they only get a tiny salary, i said they didn't. Blue then accused me of saying they got a tiny salary.... That is pretty much it...and as you havent bothered to post any quotes I am guessing you know this.

sorry, blas our hero in the back seat has hi-jacked the thread, and silly old newgas is busy adding thanks to his nonsense.

here we have a guy spouting nothing but disdain for the armed forces, yet he went and joined the same organisation that he is slagging off.
apparently, you only join if you have the intelligence of a fruit -fly and can't do anything else in life, so he has established his own reasons for joining.
the fact that that he could only hack it for 3 days was someone else's fault. mind you, those 3 days were really productive; in that short time he 'worked closely' with between 150 and 500 unintelligent people, so now he is an expert!!
of course i'm at a disadvantage as i'm one of those beastly ne'er-do-wells who joined up to kill people, so i'm biased, but at least i haven't learned a couple of Latin phrases and then mis-applied them, instead i went to the trouble of learning Latin at skool, just before i developed a wish to be a hero.
don't feel bitter about your mislaid thread, blas. instead, just be suitably awe-struck by the semi-literate pillock prattling on about the army which he obviously knows nothing about and count your blessings that you aren't as stupid as he is.

sorry, blas our hero in the back seat has hi-jacked the thread, and silly old newgas is busy adding thanks to his nonsense.

here we have a guy spouting nothing but disdain for the armed forces, yet he went and joined the same organisation that he is slagging off.
apparently, you only join if you have the intelligence of a fruit -fly and can't do anything else in life, so he has established his own reasons for joining.
the fact that that he could only hack it for 3 days was someone else's fault. mind you, those 3 days were really productive; in that short time he 'worked closely' with between 150 and 500 unintelligent people, so now he is an expert!!
of course i'm at a disadvantage as i'm one of those beastly ne'er-do-wells who joined up to kill people, so i'm biased, but at least i haven't learned a couple of Latin phrases and then mis-applied them, instead i went to the trouble of learning Latin at skool, just before i developed a wish to be a hero.
don't feel bitter about your mislaid thread, blas. instead, just be suitably awe-struck by the semi-literate pillock prattling on about the army which he obviously knows nothing about and count your blessings that you aren't as stupid as he is.
Now you see.... you've got me interested again! :D I liked that post. ;)

Honestly, if you can't actually debate with me, why bother saying anything? All the fallacies i have named have been accurate, I didn't 'Quit', i chose not to join.

I was never in the Army. I already gave my reasons for wanting to join at first, I was very young and stupid, I wanted an easy life and I thought i would fit in...I really wouldn't have done so for the reasons I have stated..so i didn't.

For the record I am not the one that keeps dragging this off topic.

lifesagasman

I'm thinking he's a deserter, forgot he'd enlisted.

I didn't..but whatever makes you happy.

Care to point out where in my posts I claimed that the services are low paid yet? Or are you gonna avoid it in a new different way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back