A Second Opinion needed

Theresa May has insisted she is more than "Madame Brexit," having been given the title by Poland's prime minister.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42458062
Madam cover-up by any chance, Madam denial:
Kate Maltby, who claims Damian Green made inappropriate advances to her, says she told a senior Downing Street aide about his behaviour in 2016.
Prime Minister Theresa May said she was not aware of the claims about Mr Green until last month.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42449683
Is she in charge of her office, or is she not?
Are her subordinates not telling her what she needs to know?
Is he the only one who should be sacked?
If people in my office withheld information that I ought to know about, and did not tell me, I would be mighty displeased. As I am sure wouold most people. But for the PM to be kept in the dark about such important information is inexcusable.

Sponsored Links
I covered her in icing.
I think you have some serious problems.
I cannot be bothered now to look up your recent comments illustrating your serious issues. Maybe I will tomorrow.
So maybe you have about 12 hours to go back over your recent comments and delete the inappropriate ones.

Tis all a conspiracy . Corbyn , Plod , re-moaners ect ect

Russians may also be involved ? & that bloke from North Korea ? Saudi's as well ;)

I think you have some serious problems.
I cannot be bothered now to look up your recent comments illustrating your serious issues. Maybe I will tomorrow.
So maybe you have about 12 hours to go back over your recent comments and delete the inappropriate ones.
Interesting!
I did say that I could not be bothered tonight, but I thought I would have a quick look.
After the first page of searches I was blocked, then the system prevented any further searches. Then it started to do some weird stuff. Eventually returning a "nothing found' for hawkeye.
Fortunately, the 'search' and 'quote' function is not the only method available in this day and age.
It only serves to fuel my intent!

Now which mod is about tonight?
Ahh, it is **** end protecting his mates again, otherwise exploiting his authority to maintain his supporters.

Is it about time admin woke up to **** end exploiting his advantage and monopolising the "islamophobic slant" of the forum and who can post and who cannot?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: paranoid

tis the only explanation :idea:

took him off ignore as its christmas :)

Back