MP Mark Field accused of assaulting Greenpeace activist

Sponsored Links
...is the same as saying....
I'm not comfortable with the question, let me squirm in silence.(y)

Actually it means I have made my comment on the affair, I am satisfied with my comment and there is no more to be said by me on the matter.

Woman said she is not making a complaint to plod

Should have kicked her up the arris on the way out if the door
Up the arris :LOL:

I did notice one of the other guards had come up with a genius way to remove the rest of the ladies, by casting a giant tea towel and dragging it out the room none of them wanted to let go of it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It's the same as saying I havnt got as much time on my hands to prat around
Poor harry is so bereft of time that he has struggled to respond three times, yet still dodges awkward questions.

Funny old world.(y)

I don't believe for one second that he genuinely thought she was armed. The look on his face was one of anger and annoyance - rightly so. I would have been much rougher with her, were it me being interrupted.

Greenpeace are just looking to score points, by their complaints about assault.
How much rougher would you have been if the source of your annoyance had been a 6'4" Tyson Fury lookalike instead of a silly girl.
I stood in a supermarket carpark a few years ago talking to a mate who was waiting to be collected by his wife.
She arrived and was driving very slowly up the carpark looking for him, a bloke in a car behind started blaring his horn and wound his window down and shouted f**king stupid cow ,make your mind up, my mate walked over to the bloke and said that's my wife your shouting at pal, when the bloke in the car saw the size of my mate his face turned white and he started mumble something, his reaction was so pathetic my mate just walked away.

I did think he was right to forcefully eject her but straight afterwards I did also wonder whether he would have done the same if it was a bloke built like a brick ****house. I guess we'll never know.

I did think he was right to forcefully eject her but straight afterwards I did also wonder whether he would have done the same if it was a bloke built like a brick ****house. I guess we'll never know.

I've always had the veiw, if your not prepared to have a go at a brick shiit house then don't have a go at all. When I was younger I wasn't scared of anyone. My big gob helped me I will say.

I think field did the right thing, he's not my sort of bloke. A stuck up toff but who knows what he would have done. And would he be kicked out if he did do the same to a big man?

That doesn't make Field a bully, you deal with with those you decide you can effectively deal with as an individual. I don't usually worry about size or numbers when dealing with an issue. I live on a route between two pubs, so we sometimes have groups of youths passing, throwing bottles and glasses, dumping pizza boxes in the street and making lots of noise, sometimes loud arguments - I'm one of the few who goes out to face them. Last incident was a gang of six lads passing up the road kicking wheelie bins over for the hell of it, I heard the noise as they approached, I was the only one who went out to face remonstrate with them and there were no more bins kicked over.

I think the crux of it is some people here don't like this chap some people perhaps sensitive to the strong man picking a 'weak defenceless woman'.
The matter is she and her entourage gatecrashed a private event in a disrespectful way. Had that lady had her house or party stormed by someone she felt she could handle she may well of reacted in a similar fashion.
I too would of pushed him her out of course depending who they were. Had it been Mike Tyson I would of sat there quietly waving and pointing behind his back to the security guards :LOL:

No appears to have thought that it could have been a bloke in drag strolling towards the podium with a brick in his handbag :)

makes no odds what sex they are imho . equality for protestors ;)

same as that extinction rebellion mob . Ask em to clear the high way so every one can go about there bussiness to earn money
to pay tax so as to pay there benefits (?)

If they do not shift taser em one by one ;)

Sponsored Links
Back