Discrimination -

Sponsored Links
Who's reasoning? The many reports on the matter citing that fear of racism did actually play a part? Their reasoning? Why yes, I do accept it, why wouldn't I? I don't know better than the reports and investigations they did to find out what went wrong, although you seem to because you think I am unbalanced with my acceptance?

I wrote about it originally because JohnD cannot seem to admit that misplaced political correctness had a part in allowing this to go on for as long as it did. I have no idea why he finds it so hard to admit it, it's very strange.
....but entirely predictable.

Methodists? Plumbers? The CPS won't take any notice. But replace those words with 'Muslims', 'blacks' or 'gays' and (if a policeman hears you say it) you will be arrested under Section 29 of the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006 or Section 4 of the Public Order Act 1986. Whether or not you will be charged, or convicted, is another matter, but just to be arrested is frightening enough.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html

Sponsored Links
Back