Butler Sink Base

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not too sure if this is the right forum for this but I am building a utility room and just got hold of a massive ceramic butler sink which is 795 wide, 460 deep and 255 high (outside measurements)

It it going to be in the middle of a tumble dryer, sink, washing machine set up with bit of partition in between each item.

What I need is a base for the sink, any idea where I can get one of these for this size sink? I've looked but cannot find anything apart from bastardising something larger

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
2 or 4 pillars?
As Ive said previously, Im not an artist:) IMG_20210425_174440294.jpg

Its more the height that is going to be the problem, I need something that is, lets say worktop is 900 high minus the thickness (lets say 40mm) minus the sink height which is 255 would mean I need something that is around 600 high so I need a base that is 800 wide x at least 460 deep x 600 high.

Its more the height that is going to be the problem, I need something that is, lets say worktop is 900 high minus the thickness (lets say 40mm) minus the sink height which is 255 would mean I need something that is around 600 high so I need a base that is 800 wide x at least 460 deep x 600 high.
Do it as per the sketch above and the base unit as a cover up with doors.

We have loads at work that just sit on 2x4 bases.
2x H frames joined front and back at the top with a lap joint.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back