buying a boiler, manufacturer and accessories?

That is just Darwin in action. I guy near me killed himself when he angle grinded an empty gas cylinder in half because he thought it would make a nice plant pot. I heard the bang. If we shouldn't do anything potentially dangerouse then should halfords stop selling me brake pads when I am not a qualified mechanic. Should I not cut the tree down in my garden that half blew over in last weeks storms because I am not an experienced tree surgeon etc etc. sorry I said the rant was over. It is now

Sponsored Links
No I don't own one and I did answer that my plumber was doing all of the gas. There is only 1m from new boiler to gas meter on outside wall

Last house I did the gas but had it all tested/ commissioned by a plumber I employ. Didnt need my own manometer for that, so yes I did do everything but the plastering.

Sponsored Links
Thanks
That was a joke above by the way before the humourless jump on.
Vaillant all up and running nowwith weather compensating controls. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back