Boiler control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi looking for advice I have a greenstar he boiler and potterton controller. My problem is the sliders on the front of the current controller have broken off and I need to replace them but I can’t buy the Potterton controller any more. I’m looking for a suitable replacement? Also it doesn’t control the hot water separately the hot water only comes on when the heating is on. I have attached photos to this thread of the boiler and the controller.

Attachments

• F79325F6-7702-416F-8AB6-C5B2D6B87AA4.jpeg
    F79325F6-7702-416F-8AB6-C5B2D6B87AA4.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 1ECEFB73-2DD9-4844-AEF7-88D24B19EBDD.jpeg
    1ECEFB73-2DD9-4844-AEF7-88D24B19EBDD.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 78
Sponsored Links
Did you ever have independant control over central heating and domestic hot water ??

Potterton EP2. Direct replacement onto same backplate and can be set up for linked or independent control depending on your system.

Did you ever have independant control over central heating and domestic hot water ??
I’m not sure what you mean by independent control? It’s always been the Potterton controller that has been used for the heating only to set the times to come on and off.

Sponsored Links
I’m not sure what you mean by independent control? It’s always been the Potterton controller that has been used for the heating only to set the times to come on and off.
Were you ever able to set domestic hot water to come on without central heating ,or c/ heating to come on without also heating water ??

put a pic up of your cylinder cupboard where the motorised valves should be

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back