c/h/refill on bosch worsester 24cd1!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there. i wast just woundering before i get the filling loop assembly for my bosch worsester 24 cdi rsf becouse its not allowing me to fill the c/h system is there anything else that could cause the system not to refill at all? have inserted the plastic key and opened the grey water tap to let water in, i here the water get to key but no further, surley it cant be anything esle but that or can it? :(

Sponsored Links
hey kev lol :LOL: theres 2 little plastic lugs on top of the key which have worn away! do these actually do anything or are they just to stop the key from coming out and just to secure the key in place! :!:

Sponsored Links
so guess i do need a new filling valve assembly :confused: cant understand why this has gone only filled it once before!! thought these boilers were supposed to be good!

ahhh, could be it, didnt think they key opened the vavle, thought it was just a 1 way valve and the water pressure opened it, will get another key first and try that :) hope this is all it is!! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back