re-fill boiler pressure!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there i need some info on filling my boiler, its a bosch worcester 24 cdi rsf , problem is i cant seem to fill the system back up to its normal pressure of just under 1 bar it has a built in filling loop under the boiler i have to insert a white filling key in to the loop then turn a little grey knob to fill ihear the water for a second untill it gets to the key bypass but then stops and no water enters the system at all do i need to bleed the radiators before it will fill ? or do i have a faulty valve? any ideas would be great, thanks!

Sponsored Links
dyno said:
i have to insert a white filling key in to the loop then turn a little grey knob to fill ihear the water for a second untill it gets to the key bypass but then stops and no water enters the system at all

you turn the knob and the key :)

Sometimes spindle which grey knob is attached gets rounded off, pull off knob and twist spindle anticlockwise with pliers, also make sure key is fitted and turned

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back