C & K Securitech, C023-203 Issue 1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have the above alarm system where contacts are on the windows. I have had new windows fitted, and now the alarm will not work. The "tamper" button is constantly flashing. I have pressed the reset code and no effect. I have also changed the alarm code. Any ideas? I've tried to contact C & K but as the alarm was installed 12 yrs ago, the telephone number is now old. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Your alarm will not work until the tamper fault is fixed.Are the devices from the window contacts or shocks ( shocks usually have an led on).Depending on your ability it may be better to get an engineer to service and repair your system.If you fancy doing it yourself , there is a site with good "how to" sections , videos and tutorials.
www.ukpanels.com

Did the window fitters replace the contacts or just cut them off? If they are cut off you'll have to link out the tamper circuit inside the panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back