C & M brittony boiler pressure switch?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler tells me the fan is running but the pressure switch has not operated. My question is, Should i be able to blow through BOTH the pipes that come out of the Flue? One marked H on pressure switch is open and can me blown through but the one marked L appears to be blocked within the flue? Is this an easy fix or am I missing something.
The switch doesn't appear to operate at all...?

Sponsored Links
Panic over... The venturi pipe was blocked. I took it out completly and cleared the blockage with a piece of stiff wire. Now all working again. :D

I am glad to hear that its all working now.

I would not have been able to give you any advice as thats a job which should only be done by a gas trained person!

Tony

Or a competant person? Poking an obstruction from a pipe is hardly " skilled" work?

Sponsored Links
I am glad to hear that its all working now.

I would not have been able to give you any advice as thats a job which should only be done by a gas trained person!

Tony

What is the point of posters asking questions when the replies are not at all helpful? Surely not replying at all serves the same purpose? Or does it make you feel "superior" ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back