C24 Combi. Cant add pressure and no hot water

Sponsored Links
Can you access the pipework lower than is shown in pics ? Look for a silver coloured braided hose . have to admit I am not familiar with your boiler model ,but I dont think the filling loop is integral .

They are boxed in but no braided hose when I had a look behind it

59362822-D537-426A-98C0-2F021AC052AF.jpeg

Attachments

• 343A7BF7-6D99-4CF3-BC43-1903AB59C437.jpeg
    343A7BF7-6D99-4CF3-BC43-1903AB59C437.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 222
Sponsored Links
I'm no heating engineer but looking at the picture you appear to have almost 1 bar of pressure in the system which should be enough for the boiler to operate in hot water mode - your problems could lie elsewhere.

Pressure is fine on boiler.
I notice the fuse spur is on but the led on the boiler is not?
In any case all's you can do is reset the boiler and check the pressure. Don't diy on a boiler that is not yours, I would be pushing the landlord to get someone out same day next day.

Pressure is showing just below 1. LED is flashing on the front and when I checked which it was it said it was the one for the pressure.

Take a pic from below boiler ,looking up, where the pipes meet the boiler. There is only two possibilities re filling loop ,its either integral to the boiler or its located elsewhere externally.

Well I can't see anything there that would facilitate filling !! Is it a flat or a house that your in ? Have you had a look around the premises , any where there are plumbing pipes ?

It’s a house, boiler is up stairs in the bath room. I’ve had a look around but I can’t seem to find anything other than my stop tap, that’s it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back