cable television connections

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have cable Tv supplied by a cable running from under the floor aqnd into my receiver. There is also a radio cable to which i have connected a radio transmitter so that i can move this laptop around from room to room. I want to tidy the cables by threading them through a stud wall and into a twin outlet socket. Is the procedure for connecting these two cables to the outlet sockets the same as that for connecting an ordinary terrestrial tv aerial outlet except that the connections are slightly different?

Sponsored Links
zorro said:
I have cable Tv supplied by a cable running from under the floor aqnd into my receiver. There is also a radio cable to which i have connected a radio transmitter so that i can move this laptop around from room to room. I want to tidy the cables by threading them through a stud wall and into a twin outlet socket. Is the procedure for connecting these two cables to the outlet sockets the same as that for connecting an ordinary terrestrial tv aerial outlet except that the connections are slightly different?

yes. altho dependant on the outlet, the back you have to screw the aerial down instead of just a connector

and its 'F' type you want

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back