calculating power

Is the college that teaches you mathematics the same one that teaches you English?

Sponsored Links
Spark 13
These 20 spotlights,

Is there a transformer for each one.
Are they electronic ones.

Sponsored Links
i actually came back said there was 19 spots mate each on transformer and on their own circuit guess that got over looked :rolleyes:

quite clearly i can work out the sums and admittedly posted a ridiculous question which i did realise v quickly and somewhat embarassingly and you over using the same quote over and over is a sign you cannot defend the acquisations put to you without throwing the same old line back in time and time again very sad very childish :oops: :oops: :oops:
Same old line? Childish?

I was just standing my ground and fighting my corner. The reason I kept returning to the same basic point of you being unable to work out (3x100 + 20x50)/230 was that you had not said "oops - sorry - of course I can work it out, I posted a ridiculous question". What you did was to bluster and to try and make out that it was perfectly reasonable for someone two years into a 2330 course to not be able to work it out.

When I pointedly disagreed with that position, you said that in real life you'd commit an act of violence on me so extreme that it would leave me partially disabled and in pain and discomfort for the rest of my life.

And you want respect, and think I am at fault for not according it to you?

**** off.

Whats with :rolleyes:
Four pages of rowing great reading.
Your other posts were not much clearer either.

19 or 20 does it matter, I asked what transformers you were using.
Sort it out yourself then.

Oh and you have 19 circuits for the lights :confused:

partially disabled hahahahahahahahaha get a grip man hahahahahahahahaha i dont want respect off u at all, again that wouldnt make me a better person. i treat people with respect till its time not to im not scared of ur outbursts no matter how clever smart watever they are ,

19 spots on one circuit u know wat i meant wats the matter my dear am i upsetting your role model :D

Most electronic 'transformers' used for ELV lighting are more akin to SMPSs, capable of delivering a stable output over a range of input voltages, so the simple model of a fixed resistance load goes out the window.
Ah - but are they?

They may share the basic characteristics of generating a HF input for the transformer so that it can be a lot smaller, but do they have the same feedback to ensure that the output voltage remains constant as the input varies?

Not saying that they don't, but I can't ignore the following:

1) It's a very price sensitive market, and very few customers make buying decisions based on the quality of the power supplies.

2) The loads are not over-sensitive to voltage variations.

3) The PSUs are not expected to cope with input variations beyond those of the normal supply, unlike PSUs built into computers and brown goods which may well be expected to work with supplies from 100-250V.

partially disabled hahahahahahahahaha get a grip man hahahahahahahahaha
OK - you try having your teeth smashed out and seeing if you wouldn't end up unable to eat the same foods in the same way that you had previously, or if you wouldn't find false teeth uncomfortable or at times painful.

Do you actually know anybody who has false teeth? If you do, ask them whether they are ever uncomfortable or painful, and if they ever restrict their ability to eat what they want.

i dont want respect off u at all
My apologies - I thought that this:
ur a person whos posts reflects your behaviour and your overall lack of respect to anybody bar yourself!
was a complaint about me not according you respect.

i treat people with respect till its time not to
You aren't treating anybody here with respect given your persistent refusal to use proper English.

rocky i wasnt being funny
seemed that way

,sort wat out ?????

the answer to your original post,

I simply asked what transformers you were using, as there is a vast range and may have a bearing on your total load.

Now you want to have a pop at me with your sarcastic comments.
Bye.

bye luv xxxxxxxx
oh bas anymore insults about english and maths and i really will report u to the headmaster your sure to get detention!!!!

FALSE TEETH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha it gets better before id pummel ya u could always wear a gumshield :p :p :p

GET A GRIP MAN

oh bas anymore insults about english and maths and i really will report u to the headmaster your sure to get detention!!!!
They aren't insults - they are accurate observations.

If you don't like your genuine shortcomings exposed then I suggest you strive to rectify them.

FALSE TEETH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha it gets better
Yes - false teeth:
bas , let me first start by saying that if you had spoke to me like that face to face man to man you would be picking your teeth up by now
So what would you expect someone who had had their teeth knocked out by a thug to do about the lack of them for the rest of their life?

I'm beginning to wonder if you are seriously below average intelligence.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back