Call ARC Request Code 57771

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I have a Honeywell CP037 control panel that after an intrusion on the room sensors now will not activate the alarm due to an error that says that I need to call ARC with Request Code 57771

I cannot find a manual for how to reset my system and my installer is unwilling to help as I have had it more than 12 months and wants me to pay to have them out..

Advice please :)
Martin

Sponsored Links
It's set on coded reset in other words when it goes off it generates a random number which there is a solution to. Galaxy used to be techistore not not sure on the newer ones.

You should be phoning your Alarm Receiving Centre rather than the installer... If your alarm isn't communicated then you do need to call your installer and ask them why the alarm needs a remote reset when it's not communicated!! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Let this be a lesson that before getting any alarm system installed you should carefully go over who will have what codes. What will be required for resetting the system from both alarms and tampers and in the case of a system "controlled" by the firm that installed it what the "get out" options are if you no longer want to use that firm.

It's an ADT system isn't it.
my installer is unwilling to help as I have had it more than 12 months and wants me to pay to have them out..

Sounds like the installer did it on the side too... :rolleyes:
No, it will be an ADT system that is now out of contract, that used to be connected to ADT's ARC, hence the reset code request that has been activated and now requires resetting.

Nothing to do with 'on the side'.

It's the 'owner' of the system that has not thought through the 'ins & outs' of his system and how it was set-up in the first place.

They do not reprogramme themselves, so when circumstances change, it's hand in pocket time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back