Camelot lose lottery license

What do you expect from Boris?? In fairness to Boris and I've always said this, almost every politician is in it for itself and if they tell you differently, run a million miles.

Sponsored Links
But Camelot appear to have lost the next licence to operate the lottery, and I hear a Czech company have made a successful bid.

They very wisely bought a Tory peer to join the Board.

Sponsored Links
What do you expect from Boris?? In fairness to Boris and I've always said this, almost every politician is in it for itself and if they tell you differently, run a million miles.
But Camelot appear to have lost the next licence to operate the lottery, and I hear a Czech company have made a successful bid.

They very wisely bought a Tory peer to join the Board.

Why should he work for free??

So not a takeover.

No, the lottery has been taken over, not a Takeover of Camelot.

You seem very argumentative here when I've been clear from the start that I haven't looked into the inner workings of the National Lottery.

Yes, I'm very argumentative and I only know about Camelot.

So Camelot isn't even a British company, only in Britain would we outsource a relatively simple business which requires no reliance on foreign expertise or goods, which takes massive profits from the British people to a foreign company, let alone one with Russian links... how is this even allowable?

Camelot messed up by increasing the price of a lottery ticket. They didn't seem to grasp that punters would rather pay for 5 x £1 tickets for the chance to win a £5m prize, rather than pay 2 x £2.50 tickets to win £12m.

Camelot messed up by increasing the price of a lottery ticket. They didn't seem to grasp that punters would rather pay for 5 x £1 tickets for the chance to win a £5m prize, rather than pay 2 x £2.50 tickets to win £12m.
Already some media rumours that ticket prices might come down, although I'll believe it when I see it. Standard Lotto ticket should be £1, Euros no more than £2.

Sponsored Links
Back