Camray 5 boiler - where's the water feed valve?

6 Dec 2010
Reaction score
United Kingdom
My wife's been bleeding the radiators and now there's on pressure in the heating system.
I am looking at the boiler and can see the oil feed inlet below the boiler - this is a silver flexible pipe with a valve on it.
I know I need to repressure the water in the radiators and previously on other combi boilers this was just below the boiler on a feed pipe - which then moves the dial with the water pressure up.
I can't find the water control valve to repressure the system.
Help - it's cold!
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links