Can’t access 1111 eng code pyronix enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cant access engineer code 1111 as as far as I know I need to eliminate flashing yellow triangle and active fault and displays service required although alarm works ok cannot get rid of triangle
Tried various options without any success any help would be appreciated
Many thanks
Dave

Sponsored Links
Do you manage your own panel or was it supplier installed? If the latter the code won’t have been left as 1111

I can gain access to my managers code only via my my unset and set code not my engineers code
unless I could find out what code he entered is there a way I could do that
Dave

I can gain access to my managers code only via my my unset and set code not my engineers code
unless I could find out what code he entered is there a way I could do that

Sponsored Links
If you don’t have the engineers code you’d be better contacting the engineer. They’ve setup service intervals hence the triangle you are getting. There’s no issue ignoring the triangle but appreciate it will be annoying to see all the time!

Is there anyway to remove this as tried 1111 but doesn’t work he must have changed engineers code as well

But without the engineers code Dave, or defaulting the panel which I wouldn’t recommend

I have a Pyronix Enforcer demo kit if you want me to test defaulting the engineer code to see if it resets the zones or not let me know

Even if it does reset the zones it’s pretty simple to reprogram them

Decided to have a complete new alarm system as this 1111 problem is the end of a very long list of problems associated with this alarm and one that is wired rather than wifi but thankyou for your reply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back