Pyronix Enforcer, Enginneer code lost

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello,

I have some problems with my Pyronix Enforcer, I change engineer code but the new password doesn't work, result : I cannot enter into engineer menu.

I'm living in France so no Pyronix dealer in my countriy...

I disassembled Enforcer main board I didn't find any jumper to force factory default.

I have master code and user code, Is there a solution for me ?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
To change the engineers code, you would have needed the engineers code.

so if the previous engineers code doesn't work and the new engineers code doesn't work then the unit will require defaulting, unfortunately alarm engineers should not give out this information publically for obvious reasons.

Most installation manuals cover defaulting the panel/ panel codes, if you cant find the details then contact a local installer or Pyronix for assistance.

Thanks for your reply, unformately there's no local installer in my country...

Sponsored Links
Everything is now as it should be. :)

Now next step, I am trying to activate phone call in Pyronix Enforcer 32-WE with digi 1200 PSTN. I have tried putting my phone number instead of ARC, my phone is ringing well when alarm is triggered but nothing happens when I take the call(no message).I read that ARC messages are DTMF tone, so, How can I have notification on my mobile phone when alarm triggering ?

Another one question, Can I call to Enforcer from a phone to activate my alarm or deactive it remotely ?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply, Unfortunately my ADSL Box cannot send sms through PSTN...
If I want notification the only way is to purchase DIGI-GSM, right ? Can I control enforcer with it even from French network ?

Thanks

And last one question, can I change smsc with network provider one ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back