Programming pyronix keyfob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I want to program a new keyfob for my Pyronix enforcer alarm and I am following the user manual. However, in engineer mode, when I go to “change codes”, the “add new user” option doesn’t come up. The only options are “5 digits PINS”, “change duress codes”, “change master manager code”.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I suspect you should set up new user using the master user code and not engineering then???

from engineer manual

4.11 Change Codes

NOTE: User codes, fobs and keyfobs can only be changed in The Master Manager Menu. Please see the user manual for more information

Sponsored Links
Thank you Secure I AM - I wasn't aware of the difference :LOL:. That's sorted now.

quick rule of thumb if engineer cant change add a user code, then the master/manager user usually can or there isn't multiple users available on the system.

Press D then enter master manager code.

Go to change codes and select a user that hasn't already had a code programmed in.

Offer key fob up to keypad to program it in.

Leave master manager mode.

-EDIT- just realise you've sorted it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back