Pyronix Enforcer v9.12 manual(s) for Keyfob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've moved into a house with a Pyronix Enforcer v9.1 with appropriate manuals, but the firmware installed is v9.12
The keyfobs do not respond, and I'm trying to relink these to the base unit. However, the v9.12 menu structure is different enough to not match the printed v9.1 manual I have.
Does anyone have the v9.12 manuals available as pdf, or alternatively can guide me through the relinking process for the keyfobs?
Unfortunately direct email requests to Pyronix get no response.

Sponsored Links
That was the first thing I checked, and yes, they were dud, so I replaced them. Once replaced I tried to follow the manual to re-link, but failed to find the appropriate menu item.

Sponsored Links
I'm having more basic issues in even getting to the right menu item. The manual suggests pressing "D" then enter the engineers code. This does nothing after entering the code, it just sits there. However, by NOT pressing "D" and just entering the code, I do go to the engineers menu!
I can then scroll through many menu items (I have them listed if that would help).
The manual states that to learn a keyfob, I should go through the "change codes" menu item. Doing this, there is only one item, to "select 5 digit pins, yes or no". There are no further submenu items to select "Add New User" as the book states (unless I haven't then pressed the right button, but I've tried the arrow keys, "Yes" and "No" without it moving to another submenu.)
There is a different main menu item called "Assign Keypads/Readers", but when I select this it asks for an address so I wasn't sure what I should respond to that, so backed out.

Ah, moving on, learning on the go. I was using the engineers menu, and should have been using the master menu. So, now I'm in the right area.
So, I get to the "Add New User", and select an empty location, then press "Yes". The system then asks me to "Enter User Code". The manual then says to press and hold any keyfob button until red and green leds flash, then release. OK, I do this but the menu item does NOT then move on to ask for a username, it just sits waiting for a user code.

Ok when you get to the above stage hold down the lock button and 2 button together for 10 secs the top led should change colour , now release and hold down the lock button ...does it now learn to the user ? If so don't alter any of the user settings leave as it is , come out of the menu and try the fob

Navigated to the "Add New User", then to "Enter User Code"
Then on keyfob:
Pressed and held down
Lock & 2 button for 10 seconds.................led on fob flashes fast green for a couple of seconds, then flashes fast red/green
Released both buttons...............................led off for 3 seconds, then slow flashing red/green for 20 seconds, then fast flashing red for 2 seconds, then led off.
Pressed and held down
Lock button for 10 seconds.......................led on fob flashes fast green for a couple of seconds, then flashes fast red/green
Released both buttons...............................led off for 3 seconds, then slow flashing red/green for 20 seconds, then fast flashing red for 2 seconds, then led off.

The base unit remains at "Enter User Code" without a response.

82605FAB-D65B-4E80-AE72-E43C9B82C613.jpeg
379D3F3D-D2D5-4448-BB84-4B550F3ABB7C.jpeg
Maybe a faulty battery

Last edited:
I Have this version of Keyfob (manual capture attached) but no mention of red and green flashing together. However, I have checked then installed a brand new battery as you suggest, but with no change in the result!
Keyfob.jpg

Yes this is the keyfob I have. Did the nvm reset....but....still the same situation :(

Now then....progress. As I stated at the start, we've moved into the house and inherited the Enforcer system, so it's been a learning curve. It came with two keyfobs, and in theory everything functioning correctly. When I found the keyfobs not working, with totally flat batteries. I purchased two new batteries and installed one in the first keyfob, and have been working with that keyfob and getting all the symptoms in this thread, assuming it was my lack of knowledge that was the root issue.
Just now, I thought I'd fit the second battery to the second keyfob, and to my surprise find that it is working perfectly !!
So, I reckon we can call it a day, and that the fault lies within the duff keyfob....who knows why.
Thanks so much for sticking with me on this, as I think I'd just have given up altogether without your support.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back