Can anyone help with my Philips Dect 627 answering machine?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'am new to these boards.

It was working O.K. Then when our other phone (BT) rang this wouldn't. Touched a few buttons. It now says Unregistered. The 3 scroll bars keep flashing. Have checked the batteries they are fully charged up. Have looked at the manual for unregistering, and followed instructions. No luck. The phone has been chargered up for over 24 hrs and still the 3 bars flash. The top right bar is full..

Sorry for going on. Hope someone can help. Thanks
:( [/b]

Sponsored Links
Try registering the phone with the base station not unresgistering, if this doesn't work power off the base station unplug from mains and leave for 30 to 60 mins plug in and try to register your cordless handset as per instructions.

Hi, Thanks for answering.

I have followed your instructions, but still no luck. I meant to say in my message that I was trying to register, but it still comes up with unregistered. Very strange.

Sorry not familiar with model but sounds like a battery problem if they are the usual 2xAAA or AA rechargeable then try swapping them out for good ones.
Otherwise a trip to the shops.

Sponsored Links
Just ordered online a suitable set of rechargeable batteries. Fingers crossed.

tell me how to register the phone with the base station.
procedure pls beacuse i don't know steps for registering
thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back