Can anyone ID the fault code for this Indesit DPG 15B1 dishwasher?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
dishwasher-lights.jpg

When you start a cycle it will run normally for about 2 minutes, then you'll hear the gurgling noise from the drain (totally normal for when the unit is draining) and immediately the error code indication is displayed. It will then run something (the pump?) for another few minutes and then stop.

I've taken the filter out, and there's standing water in the bottom of the drain area. Is that normal, or a symptom of the problem?

dishwasher-drain.jpg

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I already saw that site. Unfortunately there's no definitive information available about my specific error - depending on which site you look at it could be a mainboard fault or a circulating pump fault or a pressure switch fault. The service manual would be the only way to be sure, but of course there's no sign of one available anywhere.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I already saw that site. Unfortunately there's no definitive information available about my specific error - depending on which site you look at it could be a mainboard fault or a circulating pump fault or a pressure switch fault. The service manual would be the only way to be sure, but of course there's no sign of one available anywhere.
I would have thought it would be easy enough to rule out the circulating pump & the pressure switch with a multimeter.

No, I know there was no information there on your actual model - checked, but the site owner seems quite helpful in answering enquiries, try messaging him.

You could also look for help on the whitegoods website.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back